Banking law is one of the most demanding and diverse areas of law. Next to the deposit and lending business, it also covers supervisory regulations that are specifically directed at credit institutions. Furthermore, insolvency and company law issues also regularly arise from a banking perspective. Indeed, credit institutions are currently facing challenging transformation processes – as a matter of fact, there probably is no other sector that has to deal so intensively with rapidly changing framework conditions. This requires the development of new product ideas, the optimisation of existing internal processes and structures, and the adaptation to strongly changed customer needs.
Our Expertise and Services in the Area of Banking Law
- Advice, analysis, and strategy development
- The realisation of security interests, also in the event of insolvency
- Representation in collateral pooling as well as in all the restructuring procedure or insolvency proceedings
- Defence against claims by warning associations
- Advice on regulatory issues and banking law compliance
- Advice on the development of new products and processes